As financial advisors, we help our clients by providing sound financial advice based on our many years of experience and continuous research of the market environment.
Financial Planning Process
Our approach involves a five-step process to help you build your financial plan:
1. Discovery Meeting – We begin by asking you questions about your current income, investments, assets, and liabilities, as well as learn about your goals and plans so that we can begin building the foundation of your plan for the future.
2. Developing Your Plan – We take the information and feedback you provide at the Discovery Meeting and develop a plan that is customized to help you achieve your goals.
3. Reveal Your Plan – During this next meeting, we present our best recommendations in a plan that is tailored towards realizing your future goals and needs.
4. Implementation – We help you implement your plan by allocating your money to various products (mutual funds, stocks, bonds, annuities and life insurance) that will help you reach your dreams.
5. Review Your Plan – Your advisor will meet with you on a regular basis to review your plan, as well as monitor and adjust your investments for optimal financial return.
Investment Management Process
In developing a customized investment strategy, we take into consideration your life goals, financial needs and tolerance for risk.
Because changes in the market are often unpredictable, we believe in an active, hands-on approach to managing your money. We do this by monitoring your investments and recommending the kinds of products and services that will help you achieve your financial goals and dreams.
It’s not only about fast and easy gains. Our active management approach also allows your investments to grow and mature over an extended period of time. In managing your investments, we define overall financial success by considering both short- and long-term returns on your investments.